SECTION 1 – INFORMATION
What we collect: We collect a few general types of information when one visits our Site, namely:
- Personal Information – the information that may be used to identify an individual i.e. Name, mailing address, telephone number, other info that can be used for identification and/or any information regarding third parties.
- Demographic Information – information not unique to an individual or that refers to selected group characteristics i.e. ZIP Code/postal code, age, preferences, gender, race/ethnicity, occupation, interests and/or favorites.
- Behavioral Information – information about how an individual uses our Site. It includes the areas of the Site visited, services accessed, information about computer hardware and software including the IP address, browser and operating system, access times, domain names, and referring web site addresses.
Use of information: We gather the above-mentioned information for the following purposes:
- To ensure that we provide seamless services such as communications, promotions and any other information that may be of interest to you.
- To provide information and to respond to any queries that one might have.
- To improve and operate the Site and application for positive user experience.
- To comply with laws, and;
- To prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspecting fraud, potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Mission-V’s Terms of service agreement, or as required by law.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
When one provides us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your card or place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that purpose only.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose personal information if we are required by the law to do so or if one violates our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT
We use Razor-Pay for processing payments. We/ Razor-Pay do not store ones card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Ones purchase transaction data is only used as long as it is necessary to complete the purchase transaction. After that is complete, ones purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, read terms and conditions of Razor-Pay on www.Razor-Pay.com
SECTION 5 – THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The third party providers used by us will only collect, use or disclose information to an extent necessary to allow them to perform their services.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend reading their privacy policies to understand the manner in which these providers will handle ones personal information.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using our site, it is represented that the person using it is at least 18 years of age or that any minor using the Site has received consent to do so from a person who is 18 years of age or older.
SECTION 7 – QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION